That's What She Said That's What She Said

That was really good.

I can't get enough of those jokes, I crack up every single time. Nice job on this flash. I took off one star because of the violence at the end. Sick.

Also, I couldn't help but realize that the ice cream scoop looked like a penis (not that I was looking for one lol).

All in all, nice movie. Make more ;)

Mariowned responds:

I never noticed if it did look like a penis, but everyone loves penis and fart jokes right! :P

Little Bird Little Bird

You're getting better Tristan!

I remember when you first submitted Moneybags, it was alright, but the animation and graphics needed some tweaking. You've gotten much better at Flash, and this movie proves it. I could only suggest less motion tweening. All in all, great movie!

Nice job,

Greth-of-choas responds:

Ah thank you very much. And yes :') I think I have gotten better :). My next movie though, there is going to be A LOT of frame by frame animation so this takes out the "tweening". I guess I can post a demo of it on newgrounds. Check it out!

Clock Day I.F. Clock Day I.F.

Well, it WAS clock day...

It was clock day, I'll give you that. Just add some animation, after all, Newgrounds isn't a place for one-frame Flash movies. Sorry to give you a low rating...

Good luck and work on it,

Idiot-Finder responds:

Alright

Klay World: The Rodent 1 Klay World: The Rodent 1

I love Klay World!

I love your Klay movies. They're always funny. Nice job on this although I would make it a little bit shorter. I hope to see some more good work form you :).

Good Luck,

Javascript Tutorial Javascript Tutorial

1.69? WOW!

I'm not sure how this managed to get a low score, the tutorial was alright. I guess maybe the graphics, but COME ON this is your first Flash submission. You did an alright job in my opinion.

Keep up the good work.

OVERALL 7/10

Ganderzz responds:

Thanks :D

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

The song is alright...

The lip synching is off a little but I won't get on your back about that because I know it's hard to do. The song is alright. The guy that's sining the song in the beginning doesn't look the same from the side view, you might want to fix that. But other than that, nice graphics, good song, overall nice movie!

OVERALL 8/10

Salad Fingers Episode. 8 Salad Fingers Episode. 8

Nice, caught my emotions all right

Nice job, I've been following your series thoroughly. This actually made me want to cry at the end... Kind of sounds pathetic huh? Well, make more and good luck.

P.S. You ought to make a Salad Fingers episode that is a screamer, that would catch everyone by surprise :).

Tom Fulp likes JT Tom Fulp likes JT

Nice work... That was pretty good.

This was really funny, I'm not sure if you know this but Tom put this on his favorites o_o I wonder why... Again nice work.

OVERALL 8/10

BugCity Birthday Flash BugCity Birthday Flash

Well done.

Nice and smooth frame-by-frame. This was very good and entertaining. It shows effort and it was a bit funny too. You got my 5 :).

want to buy some drugs? want to buy some drugs?

(Sigh...)

You need to make this longer. The voices are very annoying considering the Clock Crew use it every single time. Honestly the only reason that I even gave this a 2 was because you used my brother's music...

Make this longer, fix the voices, and get a better story line.
(That should occupy you for the next week)

OVERALL 2/10