Crunchdown Crunchdown

Very cool!

This game is very cool! Aside from the bad spelling and grammar, which, I assume, is probably used for show, this game is "tha shit"! I could only recommend that the gameplay be a little improved when you try to run. You seem to run a little bit slowly. Aside from these two things, VERY nice game!

Good luck, make more,

1pt Perspective Tutorial 1pt Perspective Tutorial

Thanks!

Well, I've been using various tutorials for various projects, and this one is great! You really helped me with my perspective. There isn't anything to criticize here.

Thanks,
-GOD

create a "TANKMEN" create a "TANKMEN"

Great job!

Well done my friend, well done. You might want to change that message on the author comments, you now have over 200k views :). You caught the images very well, and that was pretty funny having the guy taking a piss in the background. I would only suggest for this game that you make the head adjustable.

OVERALL 8/10

[KK] Kitty Slammer 2 [KK] Kitty Slammer 2

Alright...

Well, it was alright, it's nice to see a change form the usual spam you guys submit.
This shows that you guys actually HAVE some talent, instead of spamming the portal you should try and work on some good flashes and submit them (not stolen), keep up the... work.

lipsync tut lipsync tut

It's alright

Well... This is a nice tutorial considering that a LOT a music videos are submitted to Newgrounds. The one letter that you were missing in that tutorial was "Y" but it was a helpful tutorial (note the high overall).

OVERALL 7/10

Idiocy Test Idiocy Test

Well Made!

A few improvements... There's a glitch when you say end test at the beginning :) the spelling could be better (I know you wrote about that) but please fix these glitches.

I got a B and I can say as a non-idiot (lol) that some of questions were NOT logical try and fix that

7/10

Crazy monkey Crazy monkey

Needs Improvement

This game needs a bit of improvement, I would change the stairs on the left so that the person attempting to try to get up them has a chance to get up, as they moved every second. Also I'm not sure why he cries, but you should put a try again button in so that when he starts crying you don't have to start the game over sorry for the overall review but it does NEED improvement